Thursday, January 22, 2009

Outdated.

Man...I'm so outdated lately... MAYBE it's because MY COM CAN'T GET INTO YOUTUBE...AGAIN!!!!!

This sucks. & I'm stuck playing with Barbie Beta with JV because she begs me to.
Gawd. The game sucks EVEN worse than the last time I played this game (When Pink-den / Duck recommend it). We can't even type "I hate you" now, not to mention rude words. The ONLY pleasure playing it is we get to say "Father" & "Mother". Yeah. Pathetic, right? Oh ya, incase you're wondering, my screen name is "SonOfABtch".

So, it's no surprise when i DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEIR 4TH JAPANESE ALBUM COMING. Yeah. It took a lot of effort for me to find out about this. The album title is "Nobody Knows" & the title track is the OST for a drama called "Bad Love". The 1st single of the album comes on 11th March (probably not this song) & the album will be released on 18th March.

Anticipating? Oh yeah. They looked smokin' hot in this new hairstyle... Can't wait!!


Only....could they use some oil-control facial tissue or something?? Not offending or something...just, seemed weird...

Here's the preview of the song, but I'm not sure if this is the right video ('cause I can't get into Youtube, remember??)



Poor JJ, some magazine called GQ interviewed him, & people misunderstood him of talking about politics. Haiz, EVEN if he said something about politic, so what?? We had our rights to speak out, right???


OK, maybe some of you are pissed that I always post about TVXQ, but I feel the need to post about them every so often. Wait. Scratch that. EVERY post. Happy Coming Chinese New Year though.


source: kenoa83@youtube & onlykpop@wordpress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,i can upgrade to cassies de group le la..my com de deskop ;ast time is prince de now i change to tvxq le..since i see their mv at youtube..OMG!! so yeng!!!!!so upgrade me now...:-)

p/s:chicken like she le...so also change my name..thx..

Wee Li Enn said...

haha...ok lor...^^