Friday, January 9, 2009

My Crush-ES

Err...this post was actually requested by Red-den, because I have nothing to blog about lately. So she wants me to publicly tell about my tons & tons of crushes. Pathetic, right?

Start from my 1st crush. OK, NORMAL people would have their 1st crush at like, 13-something?? But I had mine when I'm in Standard 1. Yes, 7 years old. What can I say? I guess I mature faster^^ But I think I'm kinda like a pervert too, 'cause the only reason I like him is because he has a sexy butt. NO, you didn't see wrong. I LIKE A GUY WHEN I'M 7 YEARS OLD BECAUSE OF HIS BUTT. No kidding. The innocent looking me (err, at least I looked innocent when I'm 7) fall for a guy of his bum.

Then my 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....20th++ crushes.. It's a blur now... I check out EVERY guy I saw. The only time I've stopped checking out guys is when I fall in love with Hero Jaejoong...haha.... But recently there's a new trend among our gang. We fall for kids. OK, not entirely kids, just kids 2 years younger than us. --Well, Pink-den started it. She starts this trend by saying how HANDSOME he is like practically EVERYDAY since the day she lay her eyes on him. (Actually the rest of us think he looks like a monkey) Oh ya, I've forgot to tell her, my sister got the wrong source. He did not join pancaragam. Haha...it'll definitely break her heart... Then Poh Yoke likes a kid she recalled KNOWING WHEN HE'S A KID. Turns out he's just a look-alike. But Poh Yoke digs him, anyway. While I fall for the REAL kid Poh Yoke like 1st place. Make it 2. I like another form 1 kid. I'm not gonna tell about his features. Only thing to describe him: CUTE!!!

So, we (me, Yar Ching & Poh Yoke) practically talk about THEM everytime we gossip together. We would like, "OMG he's like the cutest boy ever!!!" & just go on about how cute & perfect the kid is. I think our other gang members are starting to get annoyed, but who cares??!!

Shout-Out:
Wei Shern a.k.a. the-gal-who-make-my-life-100x-better-when-she-introduce-me-in-the-world-of-TVXQ, PLEASE GET BETTER & GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! We miss you!!! --& all the chats we had about how hawt TVXQ is.

Oh ya, Hooray for TVXQ for their Mirotic album to reach 500,000 sales^^


Listening to TVXQ's newest song Mirotic (Chinese Version) right now... Love the rap part... Ask me for lyrics if you couldn't understand their chinese...hehe...
[DOWNLOAD 4SHARED]



credit: any2downloads@wordpress

4 comments:

Jia Ven said...

What'd mean COCKY REPLY???? & Sexy butt~ hahahahah

s h u j i a said...

OMG~~~~ I HATE CHINESE VERSION!!! REALLY SUCKS (icluding the rap part) What 我要你坐住? I want you to sit down??? What a weird lyric! 1 word : kns~

(i really scared when i'm typing this "cock reply".. scared others cassies find it out and kill me x_x so, i would like to apologize if any one of the cassies really dulan my "cock reply"! It's all Wee Li Enn's fault!) XD

Wee Li Enn said...

@jv: yea...sexy butt...haha...
@ sohai-jia: ma de lar u...chinese ver oso gud...& they say 你要我做主 (you want me to lead) lar...

s h u j i a said...

diam lar sohai enn..