Monday, January 26, 2009

My Man's Bday...How could I stay quiet???

*ATTENTION: THIS POST IS PURELY FROM A CRAZY FAN GIRL & TO SHARE WITH OTHER TVXQ CASSIOPEIA. IF YOU DISLIKE OR HATE THEM, MAY I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY [what are you still doing here, anyway??] (or could you skip to other posts? Please???)*

Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!

& secondly & would-be my most important day.... The day I've been anticipating for (err...what am I anticipating anyway?? I should be excited if it's OUR marriage anniversary)

영웅재중 생일 축하합니다!!! The-guy-who's-destined-to-be-my-man's turning 23!!! [24 in Korea] (OK, I know there are like, 20,000+++++ gurls thinking the same thing I did, but still...)

This post is dedicated to him^^
My all-time favorite pictures of him:

The 'pretty boy' look:


I also support fanmade art:


His dorky side:

I had a hard time figuring who is this at first...but then, I recognize the underwear... (but still, issit him?)

Yunjae^^ Jae Jae, what are you gawking at??

The photo they took when they're with MC Mong...again... JJ with his dorky pose..

Hot Bod Pics:

Even with lesser abs during the days back then, he still look H.A.W.T~~!!!

I'm gonna have a tattoo just like that on the upper side of my butt, what'cha think? (well, not now, but, I'm planning)

I've included this picture as well...cause at first I thought he's about to take off his pants to pee or something...well..that sure lead me to my imaginations^^

His own artwork:

Aww...ain't that sweet?? Yes, I love you too...


Could you find any other guy as PERFECT as him????
He's so addictive, just like my own personal brand of Heroine... -phrase picked from Twilight
Hero=Heroine...get it??? Hahaha.... (OK, now my jokes are getting lamer & lamer...HELP ME!!!)


Oh ya, before I forgot, I've found additional info about TVXQ's 4th Japanese album. The oncoming album name was confirmed--"The Secret Cord". Check it out:

"Now, the vocal group TVXQ have the most momentum.
Full of hit singles. To be released on March, TVXQ’s 4th album title, “The SecretCord” is already determined!

In the NHK Kohaku festival they sang “どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?”… A hit throughout Asia, “Jumon-MIROTIC-”… and then there was their latest single release… “Bolero” was fully recorded and included in the enhanced 4th abum. The DVD includes a audio speech by each of the members and their fan Sekine Tsutomu is also included in the 3rd LIVE TOUR digest video recording.

At the same time, the title of the album and arena tour has already been announced and decided, “4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~ The Secret Cord ~”. Following to last year’s, it will become the arena tour resulting to high performance as being expected from TVXQ.

Also today, the movie - Subaru - with the main theme, “Bolero” and a song in the NTV “Zoom In!! SUPER” “Zoom In! Saturday,” the theme of the autumn weather “Kiss The Baby Sky” recorded in a powerful triple-side single was released! In particular, the musical arranger and songwriting members, Yoochun | Jaejoong music being recorded, was in the spotlight."



source: herojj@wordpress

3 comments:

Zhenni said...

your "personal brand of heroine"? THAT'S EDWARD CULLEN'S PHRASE~! You stole that phrase! LOLXXX.

Wee Li Enn said...

hehe...yea...i already written there "phrase picked from Twilight"... I really love that phrase...so...romantic^^

Paulin Egerton said...

OOhhhh....you si cha bor gui....aaaiiyooo why you become like that one....(index finger pointing at LiAnt)........this is your kai ma here (god mother)...your god sister's mother..and your mother's friend too.....and also your father's wife's friend too..and if you still cant make it out...i am also your step-grand mother's friend.....and also.....an auntie to your eldest sister.......(ke yee liau lah....your god sister scolding me now..) by the way me and your god sister is at the cyber cafe in Bukit bintang..
(From JV. PLEASE IGNORE THE COMMENT. THANKS.)