Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

We welcome the year 2009...wait, that means I'm 15 already?? Damn, I'm old!!!!!

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to Sungmin oppa--my favourite member from Super Junior!!



& Happy "Registered" Birthday to Junsu oppa (does this kind of day even exist??) [yea..his real birthday is 15/12...1/1 is the day he was actually registered]

Haiz...this year countdown sipek sien... Shu Jia call me ask my mom if can rent Ibai there the house to countdown but I forgot...(no surprise there) Then she call all our geng to online at 11pm++ to countdown...but she herself no online pun...then our geng also no online...left me & Hwee Ching nia... Kesian...

OK, now the thing that pissed me off the most today is the fact that TVXQ's like the biggest thing on SBS Gayo Daejun at 29/12 but they were only published in such a sorry-ly tiny spot in Sin Chew Daily's Entertainment Column?? How could such news as WORLD BIGGEST FANCLUB STARS BARE BACK-ING ON STAGE placed in a -pathetic excuse for a- spot in a newspaper??? It's not like they have OTHER MORE INTERESTING NEWS....zzz....


Saw the awfully small circled picture? That's them...


If I'm the newspaper editor, I sure will put them as headline news^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi!i'm eevon.r u from m'sia?i'm from penang.a cassie too!linking u up!link me back!!!!!!!!!!thx.http://www.sangaektang.blogspot.com