Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chances For TVXQ To Come To M'sia???

THE 3RD ASIA TOUR MIROTIC in MALAYSIA is 70% ON!!

Recently Malaysian fans specifically (including me!) were shocked by the rumor that Malaysia might not be included among the destinations for TVXQ's 3rd Asia tour. Various efforts and petitions were carried out and here comes the news for all of you.

One of the organizers has responded, and they asked for the details below:

NAME:
HP NUMBER:
IC NUMBER:
AGE:
YOUR CHOICE OF TICKET:
a- MYR 100 - MYR 200
b- MYR 200 - MYR 300
c-MYR 300 - MYR 400
d- MYR 400 - MYR 500
e- MYR 500 and above

PLEASE FILL UP ALL THE DETAILS REQUIRED AS IT IS ASKED BY THE ORGANIZING COMPANY

In case you already sent it before this, don't bother about that, please resend it again to this email [mazliana.ar@gmail.com] with the title "MIROTIC CONCERT".

AT LEAST 5000 PEOPLE ARE NEEDED TO JOIN THIS AND WE HAVE TO SUBMIT IT BY THIS 29 JANUARY 2009
PLEASE SPREAD THIS ALL OVER PLACES


REMINDER :
Please write your data in CAPS LOCK & TIMES NEW ROMAN (Helps work easier)


ALL content picked from Lynn@DBSKer

This is soOo much easier than the last one (the one that we need to laminate & stuff), so PLEASE. Spare a few minutes of your time to send a short little email... I've send mine & I'm not even sure if I can make it to the concert (If there IS one, that is). My mom said the ONLY way I get to be approved to the concert is AT LEAST ace ALL subjects in exam OR get 1st placing in class, which is like, IMPOSSIBLE, but, hey, I'm trying my best... So Ying Ni (The computer brain kid who always get 1st placing in our whole form. I mean ALWAYS), back off a lil', would'cha? But I still hope the best for other Malaysian Cassies^^

No comments: