Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've GOTTA Buy This!!!!

Sorry for posting TVXQ....again.... I just can't seem to help it!!!!

Another thing to add to my wishlist:
PINKY MAGAZINE.

OMG OMG OMG Kawaii~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Joongie, you totally redefine the word "cute"....

Baby Chunnie^^

Yunnie~~~~

Arr~!!! Minnie's TOO cute mismatched eyes!!!
Susu.... (milk??)



Actually I already heard them taking cute shots on Pinky Magazine, but I didn't know their over-the-top cuteness until I saw DBSK Archives posting these... Then I'm like, totally falling for them over again... Their illegal cuteness~~~~~ These are just some of the pictures...there's still MORE of these came from, so go check it out!!! OMG OMG WHERE CAN I BUY THIS MAGAZINE???????

Please... Jae Jae...take me with-chu~~~~


OK, aside those awesomely-cute pictures (don't let me start this again), Pinky Magazine also interviewed them. The interview is quite funny, here's my favourite question they answered:

Fan 5: My boyfriend is really a narcissist. He cares about nothing but his clothes and his hairstyle, and that’s really not manly.

All: *look at Jaejoong*
JJ: Caring about things like that…saying that’s not manly, isn’t that a little strange?? Aren’t there manly people who care about things like that??

PINKY: You’re rushing, aren’t you? *laughs*

JJ: I myself care about my clothes and stuff quite a lot…..

PINKY: You’re saying that caring about your clothes and not being a man are different things, right?

JJ: Right!!
JS: Huh……*sighs* Please break up with him…
YH: Please break up with him…
CM: Not being manly and being a narcissist have nothing to do with each other. If you really dislike that about him I’d want you to break up with him…
YC: If you really hate that part about him.
JJ: …But, that boyfriend might be strange………yeah.

PINKY: Why all of a sudden??

JJ: I thought about this question one more time….this guy is definitely a narcissist, who ISN’T manly. But there are QUITE a lot of narcissists who are!

PINKY: And who are you talking about here?!

JJ: I AM NOT A NARCISSIST!!
All: *stare at Jaejoong again*
YC: This interview is fun.
JJ: That guy definitely, probably behaves like a girl, right?
JS: Because narcissism is an instinct to men, women have to accept this. Moreover that girl might have begun to date him based only on his appearance. You cannot date someone until getting to know his personality.

(Incase you don't know what "narcissist" means, it means 自恋狂 or someone who loves himself more than everything.)


Poor JJ....everyone attacked him...just because he cares about his look & clothes...you can't blame the boy for that!! Oh ya, here's some pictures of him celebrating his 23th birthday (24th in Korea) in Japan:

He look so cute holding the cake...

Same pose with the last picture, just with less clothes^^

To be honest, this cake looks hideous... (no offend any Cassies)


Here's another update about the 4th Japanese album "The Secret Cord". It is confirmed that the single would be named "Survivor" & take a look at the unconfirmed tracklist of "The Secret Cord" album:




source: moonlightunes@wordpress & lovetohateme@wordpress

2 comments:

s h u j i a said...

lol~ yunnie???? who give u call like that huh?

Wee Li Enn said...

tai ji arr~~