Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Things To Share In Shanghai

I don't have many pictures of the trip, but I feel the need to announce that "I have been to Shanghai".

Just some pictures I like to share...

Our luggages at the airport.

Boxes lining up....

Two cute guys sitting together on the floor of the airport....
Won't you feel like smiling when you saw this?


Hah!! 必胜客....

Hwee Ching & I sipek semangat when we saw the "Mini Mart" sign in the elevator.
We practically run down to the lobby to find the mini mart (OK, i'm exaggerating... Of course we use the lift...)
Turns out, THIS is the mini mart....


The other David explaining something to us....
*clearing throat*
Although I'm crazy about THE David as same as other fellow female swadayans, STRANGELY, I haven't took a picture or touched him in Shanghai. AMAZING, I've improved...



I just think that this is important enough to be published on my blog:

Aliens.....
Me & JV saw this behind the yellow card..
How does Wen Kai a.k.a. a-book-worm-who-has-a-bigger-than-size-head-on-top-of-his-skinny-body (short form: alien) feels if he saw this?

3 comments:

VIking said...

why don wan do chat box?? haha...

Zhenni said...

aliens?? wth.. i LOVE their language!! hehe.

Wee Li Enn said...

@Viking:
I dun wan, u bu shuang??
hehe...i baru noe i so lanc....

@Zhenni:
yeah...
"Aliens"...
i wanted 2 show wen kai d pic jz now at tuition....but i 4got...
haiz...gotta remind me next time...