Sunday, May 10, 2009

EMERGENCY!!!

Please vote for TVXQ!!!!
Although I love Super Junior too, I just simply can't watch TVXQ losing another onto Super Junior's hands. (For your info, Rain won the 1st voting & Super Junior won the 2nd) So, Cassies out there, do your work & vote for your favourite band!!

[LINK]


Vote.

I'm warning you.

Yes.

You.

Who else?

Duh.

You lar.

Nor??

Oiii...

You no vote I no friend you.

So,

Vote du....


I'm watching....



I'm REALLY watching....



And no sarcastic comments please,
ESPECIALLY JV.

5 comments:

Zhenni said...

u are waaay creepy man. ;))
[voting for BoA as well]

Wendy Goh said...

lol..now i leave my comment lor..=P..Happy?:D

Wee Li Enn said...

@Zhenni:
Good. As long as you vote.

@Dog-dy:
K lor... Link you too lor...

VIking said...

Study ah Li ENNNNnnn... Haha

Jia Ven said...

OWOH!!! WHAT ESPECIALLY JV!!!???