Thursday, May 14, 2009

American Idol Top 2

I was never an American Idol person. But on one night after failing to stick to my "sleeps in the evening, studies at midnight" plan because my mom decides to wake me up for dinner. Great. Then I have trouble sleeping after the dinner. Duh, how could someone sleep when they are both full & sleep-free?? I started watching American Idol. Dude, that Kris Allen guy is soo hot!!! I think I just found my prince charming^^

I'm so happy that Kris is one of the finalist with Adam Lambert. Poor Danny Gokey though.


See, he's the guy on the left. Zhenni says I like him because he resembles Jesse Mccartney (I forgot if its his vocals or his looks).


Love Kris's version of Heartless. When I heard that he wanted to sing this song, I gotta admit I'm a lil' disappointed. Just a little. But when he starts singing, OMG I 'm totally awed. He's like, totally changed the song into his Kris-dreamy version.
You've gotta hear this song!! [LINK]

Hope Kris will win & become the 8th season American Idol winner.... No offense, but I don't really like the Adam Lambert guy. (He's on the right of the picture)



source: Jessie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog. Keep rocking.Pied a Terre

Chosing said...

heyyz.. long time no 'see'
how r u?
ermm. hav u even hear 'Fire' this song?? by 2NE1..
It quiet nicee^^