Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday~!!

My title says it all...


15th-- TVXQ's cutest member Junsu oppa for being 22 years old

credit: limboinfastmotion@wordpress


16th-- Ahmad officially 14 years old

credit: Yong Man@friendster (she nge nge promote them as "the black & white skin colour")


17th-- My favourite from FT Island turning 17, Jae Jin oppa~~



Message to Duck / Yar Ching / Pink Den: Faster come back lar....I very lonely without you ni...& buy Mirotic album why buy version A???? Buy version C lar...that way... Wei Shern>Version A, Me >Version B & U>Version C....


I'm SooOo wanting to buy TVXQ's Limited Edition Desk Calender 2009....so I could see the date...AND them... Too bad I'm sorta on a tight budget now...

Here are the cool shots of the calender...

all credits to: limboinfastmotion@wordpress


Now listening to: Mirotic "Clean Version"
[DOWNLOAD]

No comments: