Friday, December 12, 2008

Dinner + Band Camp

Wait, band camp over already?? & "Joy Of Musical Nite" pancaragam annual dinner already happened 4 days ago?? Help me, I need to keep up with this pace of time!!

So many things happened these few days... On the morning of the annual dinner day, I went to the toilet of my parent's shop & pulled up my oversize T-short. Next thing I know, my Sony Erisson W880i fell into the hole!!! What's worse was the toilet is the squat type, that means the hole is like, 5 foot deep!! I can't even reach there even if I put my whole body into it!! (Which I can't even get into because the hole is soOo small) Haiz... OK, after the raptai of the event, me & my friends rush to Chris Ho to set up our hair. It looks RM25-worthy although I think it's a little A.I... We booked the whole place that evening (Jia Ven did) but still late 1/2 hour to the dinner, I'm so afraid we'll get scolded...but turns out...we're one of the earliest -_-" The photo session of the dinner seems so foreign to me, I have no pictures to keep memory of the day...because I have neither a camera nor a handphone (why it MUST be the same day I lost me phone??)

During band camp, Jiann Jiunn come to sit with me during lunch/dinner session...he said he's making a deal with me... 配合 him until this band camp is over..I don't even know why is he doing this & why I even agree him...I THINK he's using me to get closer to Wenyuh...haha... Whatever, at least I can go home & watch [drool over] Robert Pattinson's face again & again at vioku.com after the band camp (it's all that matters)... On the evening of the last day of band camp, I got my menstruation...haiz...I thought I had it on the morning, but still...these kinda things are hard to predict, right? & so, to prevent leakage (I didn't even bother to ask anybody for sanitary pad) I wore 3 pieces of undies & a whole pack of tissue... (OK, I think I'm grossing myself out)

Also during the last day of band camp, Ahmad & Simon threathen to see my new HP a.k.a. my dad's ex & Ahmad even took my phone without my permission when the band camp's over [he asked me when I'm preoccupied, so that doesn't count]. When I got home only did I confirmed he took my phone. I called him & he said he DIDN'T HAVE MY PHONE WITH HIM. After couple of phone calls, he called me back & say that he gave it to CC who gave it to Jia Shang who gave to Teacher Saw Peck Tin...zzzz....no wonder I heard something about my name & handphone when the gangbang group say I looked like one of the pictures of the percussionist girl (sorry I don't know her name) from Keat Hwa [who came to our school few days ago]...I didn't even bother to ask them because...I'M SO BUSY LOOKING FOR AHMAD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEEZ LI ENN!! Do you HAVE to tell the story of your premenstrual stage?? robbert pattinson is so super hot. hehe. Okok nvm. Moving on, poor phone! HAHAHHA.

Wee Li Enn said...

YES HE IS!!!! Haha... (I think I'm starting to sound like a pervert...)