Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary Debut Day~~

*Adjusting myself into "update my blog" mood*

26/12 is the MOST important day for every Cassiopeia...because it's TVXQ's debut day!!
So...Happy 5th Anniversary Debut Day to TVXQ & all Cassiopeia (not forgetting Bigeast)~!!!

OK, on this special day, besides attending 2 special parties Korean Cassiopeias threw for them--OMG i soOo wanted to be Korean, they also went to the Music Bank for announcing the MVP for the year 2008... Guess who won??? Of course it's TVXQ!!!! --the best debut day present for them^^

The moment when they announce the winner:





Minnie, try not to break the light thingy, would'cha??

During the 1st party, JJ & JS cried. Then the 2nd party (after Music Bank), JJ, JS & YC cried.. There were rumored that YH secretly cried at the backstage (so tough...) I'm not sure about CM, maybe he cried too much at the MKMF award...zzzz....By the way, look at this video, so sad, I almost cry with JJ... (translation below)

*Sohai-Jia complain no subtitle when watching this, so I changed this video into a subbed one*




"When we made our comeback after a year & seven months, we truthfully had a lot of anxious worries, like "Will they continue to wait for us??" And people around us often went on the internet & other fans say stuff like "DBSK will just leave for Japan again.. What's the point in liking them?" but those kinda words.... Inside our heart, we always say "Wait, wait, please wait for us. We're working hard over there & working hard over here so wait for us.." like that.. we're always thinking like that inside...if you wait..." (then...he starts crying)

So sad...I'll wait for you!!!!! When he cried, all his fans were yelling "uljima!! uljima!!" ("don't cry" in Korean)


Oh, that reminds me, when we're shopping at Queensbay Mall at Penang at 26/12, Wei Zheng a.k.a. Dust phoned me & tell me there's a place that sell TVXQ each member's 写真集 about the 5th anniversary.. OMG...I totally rushed to the store Dust mentioned (i drag JV along with me) but we don't know where is it... Instead of finding it nearby, we ran to the north court (we're at the south court)... After running for 15 minutes, we just found out that the shop is just beside the "toilet bowl" restaurant where we had our lunch -_-"... But even with all these effort to find the store (I'm sorry, JV), I didn't buy the book...too expensive to me & i just left RM1 in my wallet that time (YES, just RM1).... But Duck bought the book without any hesitation (she's too rich & crazy--like Shu Jia recently...do you saw her blog??)... Damn, RM26.80 for such a nipis book??? (1.5cm)


Listening to Afterglow (English & ORIGINAL version) by North--Great song!! I personally think it's better than TVXQ's version...I know Cassies will kill me for saying this.. [DOWNLOAD 4SHARED]

No comments: