Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Umm...Hi?

One cup of coffee & I find myself coming back here. LOL it's more than a year since my last blog post. But I did tried to get myself to blog again several times last year. I get inspirations & start writing but somehow I would lost the steam midway & stopped writing. My draft folder is full of half written posts hahahaha.

Anyway, a brief update on my current life: I finished A-Levels and started living like a hobo oh wait I live in a house slacker/leecher/couch potato/NEET* since a month ago. My next stage of studying will probably start this July or September so I have more than half a year to do nothing. Everyday life mainly consists of sleeping & lying on the bed watching dramas.....and it is EVERYTHING I WISH FOR IN MY LIFE. ahhhhhh /rolls on bed happily/. Anyhow, due to reasons my family is not doing well financially and I'm not getting any allowances and my savings is drying up so I really should start finding a job soon but being the ultra lazyass I am, I'm still blissfully drowning in my nua lifestyle ahahahhaha OTL I'm probably the laziest person I know LOL. Oh and I was supposed to join my collegemates for a Taiwan trip yesterday but due to complications (no thanks to mom & dad's "support") and tight budget (dude I had to fork out an extra of at least a thousand ringgit or two if I were to go) I had to bid farewell to my friends and my RM1,200++ flight ticket T.T

I'd rather you not read my previous blogposts because I cringe A LOT everytime I read them. I even had the urge to delete the whole thing several times but I decided to embrace this embarrassing/shallow/overfangirling/trying-too-hard-to-sound-witty/funny/smart past of mine. At least I think I sound better now a.k.a. a bit more honest and not trying to hard to sound witty and funny even though it may bore the shit out of everyone. /awkward laugh/. I'm just glad people can't see my twitter archives (thank you twitter for making it confidential), no wait on second thought I do think I'm cooler on twitter than I ever will be on blogger (although my tweets are starting to sound annoying to non kpop fans since I'm starting to go all out on TVXQ fangirling on twitter), so to the only person who'll read this long meaningless essay of mine (read: AH CHING) (oh wait there's Wenyuh too, hi guys!!!), you'll be missing out a lot of my awesomeness if you don't start creating a twitter account and follow me by now D:<

Stay tuned for more of my rants -that no one in real life cares so I had to pour out here before I get depression and completely lost the ability to speak (which I think is almost gone by now)- these few days!



*
NEET: "Not in Education, Employment, or Training" (learned the word through anime wahahaha)

1 comment:

ching said...

Where are you now? More rants please!