Thursday, December 20, 2012

Revive Spell Casted!

Oh lol hi guys I'm back! Gonna start posting crap again because of the sudden comeback of the blogging craze among my friends especially a certain friend I would never have believed to be into blogging if I had not seen her blog with my very own eyes who has been secretly blogging behind our back! and also getting panicked over my increasingly rusty grammar. (omg my IELTS is done for D: )

But I think I still need time to adjust to blogging mood as these few years I have been quite obsessed in Twitter. Any twitterian would know that Twitter has this 140 words limit for every tweet so I learned how to not go round the block and get straight to the point. Thing is, I think now I had lost the ability to elaborate and to flesh out my thoughts. (lol I think I did a great job blabbering around so far)

After deciding to blog again during my very depressing semester exam period which I did not do too well (note to self: study harder for future important exams!!) inspirations keep coming in. But the problem is.......I forgot almost all of them. And...nah I have nothing else to say about this topic.

Good night guys. Till next time :)

No comments: