Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Happy 2011!! -wait, that doesn’t sound right.

OK I’ll go again:

Happy 2011!! please don’t arrive…EVER!! I am NEVER ready to turn 17!! -now that’s better xD

*BELATED WISHES*

25/12/2010 -Merry X’mas! Besides the countdown outing with my friends, I spent almost my whole day replaying TVXQ’s Christmas Carols again & again ♥

26/12/2010 -Happy 7th anniversary TVXQ!^^ Really missed them... I secretly hoped that they would somehow reunite this year so they can celebrate their 8th anniversary together as 5 & laughed about this incident together by then =)

Arghh I missed TVXQ sooo badly =’(

The best thing about year end is LOTSA AWARD SHOWS! ^^

So now I’m gonna comment on this year’s Gayo Daejuns:

1st day (29/12/2010)
SBS Gayo Daejun: No comment, because I heard it sucked. No way am I gonna waste my time watching it.

2nd day (30/12/2010)
KBS Gayo Daejun: It was alright. I get to watch it live, & I swooned at 2AM’s performances (especially on JoKwon’s version of “Baby”, he sang it a hell lot better than Bieber even without correct pronunciations! *ignoring his ugly hairstyle*)

2AM performance at KBS Gayo Daejun 2010

Love this song & I totally adored this couple that night! So sweet ♥

IU & 2AM’s Seulong - “Nagging”

2AM has the best vocals (after TVXQ, of course xD) So I’m really happy when they got no.2 in Song of the Year because they are the “实力派" type (75% of them are erm…not handsome..) unlike “sell body” performances which overflow with popularity *ahem* 2PM *ahem*

3rd day (31/12/2010)
MBC Gayo Daejun: It was good too. More polished performance & the least mike problems. Loved BoA’s performance & other singers who made a tribute to BoA by performing her old hits.

I also liked the idol band battle between FT Island & CN Blue, I’ve always wanted them to collaborate! ^^

CN Blue & FT Island

It’s funny how the two AN Jell members reunite this way: both are idol band lead singers & both sang their hit songs titled “Love”.

Now it leads to 1 more question: What is the lead singer of AN Jell doing that night?

Answer: He was attending the KBS Drama Awards which he won the Best Couple Award with Wee Mary ^^ (Along with a few more couples…& my personal favorite: the NAMNAM couple Song Joongki & Yoo Ah In of Sungkyunkwan Scandal!! ^^ ^^)

KBS Best Couple Awards

And finally, JYJ are able to perform on TV (after much difficulties), they sang “Found You” of Sungkyunkwan Scandal OST. I was soooo excited!! ^^

“Found You” - JYJ

Oh & I forgot to mention, TVXQ (which still consist of Yunho & Changmin) are going to release their new album “Keep Your Head Down” on 5/1/2011. They broadcast their teasers on EVERY Gayo Daejun. Yeah, 3 of them.

Teaser #1
Teaser #2
Teaser #3

I am fully supporting this comeback, because our beloved leader Yunho also suffered very much during TVXQ’s split…

J. Rich’s Kim Woo Joo, who’s been a friend of TVXQ’s Yunho for 10 years, revealed that Yunho suffered from depression when the group’s controversy first broke out.

He stated, “I became worried when I saw him drinking because of the conflicts between the members. Yunho usually only drinks maybe once a year, but at the time, he drank about 6 times a month out of depression.

He continued, “I’m glad now that he’s gotten back up on his feet again.”

Regarding TVXQ’s comeback track, “Keep Your Head Down,” Kim Woo Joo explained, “Fans will be able to hear why TVXQ is unique.”

I think this Woo Joo guy is conveying a message telling the so-called “Cassies” who blamed Yunho as a heartless leader who let all this happen, that he is suffering too!! So stop blaming him!! T___T

Let us Cassies support all 5 members of TVXQ especially our poor leader-sshi by voting him as the best group leader!! -LINK-

So here, “mommy” Jaejoong smokes heavily, while “daddy” Yunho suffers from depression. SM, why can’t you grow a conscience & leave TVXQ alone??? =’(

 

source: allkpop.com

No comments: