Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Holiday Life

ALERT: Blogging skill--RUSTED. Sorry for any inconvenience-injury in the eyes due to my sucky writing skills-caused.


During the holidays, I developed an interest of watching old movies, -thanks to PPS for making my life much, much more easier without the need to download or wait for the movies to BUFFER as I SUFFER A LOT through other stupid websites.


Okay, let's not get sidetracked here. Among the movies I watched, I love Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) the best.


image010
Breakfast at Tiffany’s poster


No doubt about it, Breakfast at Tiffany’s is the BEST romantic comedy ever!


Reason?


audrey-hepburn9107


Audrey Hepburn.


She may not be the sexiest woman in the earth, but she certainly is the prettiest & the most elegant woman EVER. (My role model!)


And her performance of Moon River?
GENIUS.


Moon River by Audrey Hepburn

AHH~! When I grow up, I wanna be just like her! ^^


Moving on, besides old movies, I also watch quite a few korean dramas:


Oh! My Lady


20100316_ohmylady_2-460x690


Guys, I’m telling you, this drama is really nice! Siwon is like, freakin’ hot & there’s one thing he have that some stars don’t:
HE CAN ACT! Yes. And his daughter in this drama is SOO cutee!! So, despite the badmouth I get from my friends about this drama, I’m holding my grounds firmly ^^


Sungkyunkwan Scandal


20100815_sungkyungwanscandal_main


Hah, I’ve typed the word “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” for so many times I could type it blindfolded. I simply adore this drama. OK you’d got me, I love the boys in the drama xD

yuchun-praised-for-his-acting-in-sungkyunkwan-scandal Micky Yoochun:
I’m a Cassie, so I support him in this drama naturally.
I gotta say I’m surprised that his acting improved tremendously in this drama, but I hate his character here.
Forgive me, but I hate his CHARACTER, not HIM.
Hehe xD

Moon Jae Shin:
I never had any so called “2nd lead syndrome” but I’m hooked on with him on this.
I loved the fact that beneath that “crazy horse” (that’s his nickname) appearance of his, he has a marshmallow heart.

33683_158247357527469_100000266173028_426070_7241827_n
skk6_29 Song Joongki:
AHHH~~
My current addiction^^
The reason I’m obsessed with this drama is because of him!!!
LOVE HIM!!! ♥
Jun Tae Soo:
Although he is not one of the Joseom F4, I included him as well.
Why?
Because he’s hot ^^
skk1-00314

With so many eye candies in this drama, what’s more to love?


My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine-Tailed Fox)


gf37


Saving the best for last, MGIAG is definitely the BEST K-drama in 2010. Love Seung Gi’s adorableness & totally amazed by Min Ah’s acting. (I’ll stop myself from gushing over this drama because I KNOW I won’t stop if I start xD)


Ongoing:


Personal Taste


PT4


I haven’t finish watching this drama, but so far so good. It’s hilarious. I totally recommend watching. If you want me to choose, I prefer Lee Minho in this rather than Boys Over Flowers. Damn I hate that drama.


So now you’ve got the picture of my holiday life. Watching movies & dramas all day while X-ing my social life out. Pathetic, I know. But who cares? Hehe xD

2 comments:

s h u j i a said...

seriously? do you have to combo-post in ONE day???! xD

Wee Li Enn said...

Hehe got mood ma post lo xD