Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Duckman.

I'm soo not in the mood for blogs lately. And it took a lot of effort for me to continue blogging (I forgot my blog URL). The only reason of my blog post today is to like, make it fair for Changmin 'cause I, you know, already blog about JJ & YH's birthdays. So it's like, not fair if I left out poor Minnie. (Wow, my english grammar is so rotten now that I think I sound like a empty-headed cheerleader like those in Western high schools...except without the beauty & popularity, of course. --No wonder I didn't get A in my English exam...)

Sorry for Cassies out there if the nickname I get for Changmin is, err...offending you... And yeah, Yar Ching a.k.a. Duck, congrats for your man being 21 year old (22 in Korea).

OK, here it is. Different side of him.

His cute side:


Lansi side:

I wanna be the floor^^

When he's torn between cute & cool:


Him in action:


When he's in glasses:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute ming!!!