Friday, February 6, 2009

Dedicated To The Best Leader Ever

Saengil Chuka Hamnida U-Know Yunho~!!!

Actually I've recently read a post about JJ's birthday is NOT 26 January!!!! It's actually 4th February... & Yunho's birthday (not confirmed) is actually 16 February instead of 6 February!!!

Read for yourself!! [LINK]

But, whatever, on which day they celebrate it, WE celebrate it^^

Pictures of him:

His sexy side:

Love the tattoo (fake??) He should totally consider making it permanent.

Shu Jia say this photo of his sipek "A"
NOTE: That means it contains sexual suggestion

Look deep down into his chest....

I'm getting turned on right now...

Please, stop it... I can't stand anymore (tahan nafsu)

Damn.


The time when he put his guards (& pride) down:

Dangerous Love


So innocent looking

Dude, loose the pink...it's freaking me out...

Junsu's signature pose



Acting dorky...

JaeHo / YunJae

2 comments:

Jia Ven said...

Haha.... Lucky not 26th... OR ELSE.... OMG. I THINK I'm GONNA BE SICK.

Zhenni said...

NO don't make the tattoo permanent. It'll just destroy his skin and make it rot. Haha.