Saturday, October 17, 2009

After PMR Anime Craze

Haha now that PMR's over, it seems like every form 3 members are blogging actively again... 
(Well, almost...)

OK, before I start anything, what the hell happened to one of my previous post??
Oh heck, whatever.

Well, before my "study-for-PMR" week, Zhenni asked me to watch "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion" and it was..... AWESOME!!!!! I watched night & day for this. Lelouch is GODDAMNED HAWT!!! Why did he have to die?? Why all the good hot guys DIE???

Lelouch & the gang


The hottie himself

Good thing I finished it before PMR, so I vowed to myself I won't play my computer during PMR week & I ACTUALLY stick to it (for the 1st time ever).

Then after PMR, I'm starting the "Ouran High School Host Club" craze after another Zhenni's recommendation. I know all of these animes are old but I couldn't help it :) Tamaki is SOOOO handsome + cute + sweet!!!!


All host club members....
Honey (the kid with the bunny) is sooo cute!!!

At first Shu Jia & Jia Ven pretty much dislike Ouran when Zhenni, Wei Shern & I talked about it obsessedly at school, but then they watched the 1st episode...AND INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. OK not so much on Sjia's behalf, but JV gone fan-girl crazy with MY Tamaki. (Oi JV, hear that??? Tamaki's MINE)


Kyouya's the guy on the left (Zhenni & Shern's dream guy)
Tamaki's on the right (MINE & ONLY MINE)
Again, Honey-sepai KAWAII!!!!

Now after finishing Ouran, I think I'm gonna have an ultimate catch-up with "Shugo Chara". I've only watched the mange before so I don't know if the anime's any good. Haiz, I just wish "Gakuen Alice" has a sequel...


Credit: animepaper.net
bleongcw.typepad.com
beconfused.com
crunchyroll.com

4 comments:

Zhenni said...

woiiii~!!! TAMAKI's MINE as well!!! GRRRR. Kyouya is shern's dream guy. NOT MINE!!! i am in love with tamaki. his beautiful hair, his mesmerizing eyes, his gorgeous body, his sexy voice.. EVERYTHING!! (hearts..)

Wee Li Enn said...

Yeah yeah...
Go grab whoever, just don't mess with....
MY Tamaki.....

Zhenni said...

TAMAKIIIIII~!!! HE'S MINE TOO!!! XD

s h u j i a said...

yay~ mori is mine!! nobody grab with me! ^^