Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mm-hmm... Another Tag.. These things are getting older & older..

100 truths, tag 5 people to do the same. Don't forget to tag!

Last beverage?
-Exchanging saliva with JV this morning 7 hours ago through the cup of orange juice in canteen.
Last phone call?
-Elaine, I asked her the details about Tan Chung Huat exercise books.
Last text message?
-Shu Jia, reminding me to bring her pendrive to Norma (But I didn't..hehe....)
Last song you listened?
-Some cheesy song from the 60's when I overheard my dad listening to "Light & Easy" radio station while sleeping.
Last time you cried?
-Err... I think last month when I feel too bored.. Partly because my mind drifted to all those sad memories... MY EXAM RESULTS!!!


HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice?
-Not even if I had the chance..
Been cheated on?
-No.
Kissed someone & regretted it?
-Never even did that before.
Lost someone special?
-My favourite adult--My grandpa... (Damn Li Ting & her whatever-website-sentimental-background-music made my mood shifted from neutral to moody)


IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love?
-How could students use the term "love" in such a ridiculously young age?? I could only say I'm giving up my crush...
Laughed until you cried?
-Nope. (OK, I admit I don't have any sense of humour but seriously, is it even possible??)
Met someone who changed your life?
-Nope...yet..
Found out someone was talking about you?
-No, but I hope I'll never get that chance..
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
-Hmm... Many wor... Like Hero Jaejoong, David Archuleta & Kim Bum... Oh wait, that's my crush list.
Do you have any pets?
-Lets pray I'll NEVER have. Cause every animal I touch dies. Sorry to all of my ex-pets...
Do you want to change your name?
-Yes!! Most people read my name wrongly & it pisses me off (With the exception of our relief teacher today...err...what's her name again??)
What time did you wake up today?
-6.43am...hehe...
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. (Yes, I know!! Yesterday was one of the rare days I slept early cause I doze off as soon as my head touches my pillow after Norma tuition)
Name something you cannot wait for?
-The moment I walk down the aisle with my dad to get married with Kim Bum. (Dream on, man~)
The last time you saw your father?
-Just now, when he fetch me after school tuition.
What's one thing you wish you could change?
-My weight.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?
-Tom as in Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks or Tom of Tom & Jerry? Does talking to the gorgeous Tom Cruise through TV counts? Cause if that counts, I've talked to him to-the-gezillion times already.
What's getting on your nerves right now?
-THAT woman. (My close friends should know.)
What's your name?
-Wee Li Enn (Not "Li Ant" la, musang...)
Elementary/Primary school?
-SJKCHWS
Middle/Secondary school?
-SMKCHWS
Hair colour?
-Black & a couple strands of odd coloured hair
Long or short?
-Long (I seriously need help from hair stylists according to the al'mighty fashion critic Peter Pan Chen)
Are you a health freak?
-I could say that. I mean I won't drink water when I'm totally exhausted cause I'm scared that water will somehow get into my lung. Uh-huh. But if you're asking for a clean freak, I'm hell as not "it". My room is a toxic waste dump.
Righty or lefty?
-Right.


FIRSTS:
First surgery?
-Never (& I hope it stays that way)
First piercing?
-Each on both of my ears when I'm 9.
First best friend?
-Some random girl in kindergarden when I'm in Kuantan who I forgot... Hmm...she's not even my best friend.. Should say that Wei Shern is my 1st best friend. We've known each other for 10 years now...
First sport you joined?
-Don't remember... Is P.E. too general?
First pet?
-Dog.
First vacation?
-Genting Highlands when I'm 2. I got pictures of that even if I remember nothing of it.


CURRENTLY:
Eating?
-Dude!! I'm on a diet here!! Be considerate, would you??
Drinking?
-I'm imagining myself drinking iced vodka... ooOOo yEah~~
Waiting?
-For my crops to grow in a game called "Kaixin". 2 hours and counting...
Hey, play this game -> [LINK]


YOUR FUTURE:
Want kids?
-Probably nope. Just watched the video Tan Chung Huat gave us to watch about a surgery of getting the baby out of the mother through a huge hole on the mother's midriff. Eww..
Want to get married?
-Yup. I don't ever wanna be called as a spinster...
Careers in mind?
-I thought of actress before, but let's be real. Being one of those unsignificant crew behind the stage is cool too... OR I could be a translator..


HAVE YOU EVER:
Kissed a stranger?
-Eww...NO??!!!
Drank wine/beer/alcohol?
-Shandy, wine, beer & vodka.
Lost glasses/contacts?
-Glasses no. Contacts yes. I only broke my glasses, I never lose them.. (It's worse, isn't it?) I lost both of my contacts by rubbing it off when I'm at pancaragam annual dinner because I forgot it was there!!
Ran away from home?
-Tried once when I'm argueing with my sister. As it turns out, I walked back to home after a few steps because I don't have the guts.
Broken someone's heart?
-Nope.
Been arrested?
-No?!
Cried when someone died?
-Yes...


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself?
-Nope. Never.
Miracles?
-Always.
Love at first sight?
-Totally.
Heaven?
-Yes. & I THINK I saw it before when I'm on an airplane... I means there's like a palace made up of cloud... Am I dreaming...??
Kissed on the 1st date?
-I never even touch the base before. Let alone 1st base & all.
Angels?
-I think "Charlie's Angels" are more believable..


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
Is there one person you want to be with right now?
-Honestly, yes. But it'll never happen..
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
-Cheating...OUCH.
Do you believe in God?
-Yep.


I tag....
-Me
-Me
-Me
-Me
& -Me

OK, it fit the rules...

No comments: