Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home From KL

Finally home~!!

Our plan originally was going back on the 28th, but my dad has some unfinished business & we have to stay for 2 more days... Just gone away for 6 days & I heard Changmin got attacked?? Gotta find out what REALLY happened!!

I'm soOo happy that I used my 2 years savings to buy Mirotic version B (CD+DVD) album so I can listen to their awesome songs & see their gorgeous faces (OMG I'm crazy^^) BUT [stupid me] put the album inside my bag & someone (must find out who that was!!) SAT ON IT!!!

Before


After (Stay strong Li Enn, don't cry...)


OK, mood changing in progress....

You may wonder, where I bought this album?? Well, I bought it at Times Square's shop "My Star Collection". It's like..heaven!! It has all TVXQ stuff (& some other Korean groups) like posters, key chain, earring, necklace, notebook, album (of course) & many more!! Earlier, at Yesasia, I wanted to buy Xiah's earring online but the travel fee is too expensive so I planned to buy at "My Star Collection" after being recommended by Wei Shern. 1 problem. The 1 sided earring needs 2 ear holes & I only got 1. So I went to pierce 3 more holes (just incase). Turns out, the earring just need 1 ear hole. The other one is actually a clip. Bummer.


See? The other one just needs to clip on your ear.


At KL, I watched the movie "Twilight" & love it!! (Mainly because of the male lead actor Robert Pattinson, but still, it's a good movie) although I heard people say that the book is still better than the movie "Having lost much of its bite transitioning to the big screen" making me feel like reading the book so badly!!


source: Jacob Black@flickr


source: cybermelli@flickr

OMG Zhenni's right!! Robert Pattinson who plays Edward Cullen is so HOT!!!


No comments: